Welcome to the nutrition blog! Please enter what you would like to eat for a whole day, using many different foods. Start with breakfast, then lunch and then dinner. You are welcome to also list any snack that you wish to have. Don't forget to list your drinks. After you are done with your full day of meals, please type in your name at the bottom of your days menu. Have fun with your menu and be as creative as you would like with your meals, but remembering to use all of your different food groups that are on the Food Pyramid.
Breakfast: I would have some cooked hot oatmeal cereal, with some milk and a little brown sugar on it. A Clementine orange sounds very refreshing and I would love to have a cup of peppermint tea.
Lunch: I would have a lettuce salad with broccoli, carrots, spinach, black olives, tomatoes, and some Italian dressing. I would also have a grilled cheese sandwich. Some ice tea to drink.
Snack: For a afternoon snack I'm going to have a small bag(about two cups worth) of sour cream and onion potato chips with a glass of milk.
Dinner: I will have spaghetti noodles with sauce, a couple of pieces of garlic toast, some steamed asparagus and a glass of water to drink.
Mrs. Green
No comments:
Post a Comment